Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sporadic much?

 Today I realized how split my personality truly is.  Most of the time, I am quite the happy-go-lucky, passive, kind-hearted woman that is my normal mode.  However, around my best friends, my creepy stalker personality comes out.  I pretend to have this little halo floating around on my head, while in truth it is a glowstick circle supported by horns. Plus, I am quick-witted and unbelievably sarcastic.  But it doesn't end there (duh, duh, duh).  Sitting all alone, especially past midnight, makes me realize how insane I truly am.  I ramble things that make no sense, I flip out over small things, I connect strange dots... in essence, I become an air-headed blonde.

Then I hit the point of "what in the heck am I thinking???"  My mood becomes contemplative, my thoughts focus inward, and I think deeply.  The matters I think about?  Well, that is a complete toss-up.  Some days it is the string theory, others serious religion, and yet on others days it is my imagination wandering away thinking how Yugi and Atem become connected in the after-life.

The only way I can think of it is how my dad once coined me... quirky.
~UCP

No comments:

Post a Comment