I decided to join the internet revolution. Scary, is it not? And although my head laughs out loud at the thought of doing something so completely modern, the really stupid fairy on my shoulder says to do it anyways. So, as I have already taken the plunge, let me introduce myself.
First off, no names. I am the unidentified phantom of the night. Creepy? Maybe. So cool it knocks your socks off? Definitely. You see, my life is that of endless cliches and geeky moments. I blame my enjoyment of life for this fact. I also blame soccer. If you were wondering why, it is a must rule of my life that every thing that goes wrong connects in some way to either soccer or my "terrible" childhood. It may not make sense, but then again, I never have. As for why you are reading this? I have no idea. Even though I claim to be some sort of creepy stalker, aren't you actually the one stalking me?? You had to have gotten this blog off my Facebook page, stalking my info. Which, as you may ask, kinda removes the whole point of the unidentified creepy phantom in the first place, doesn't it?
Well, let me answer your question. Yes, yes it does. (There should be a dramatic pause between the yeses... yes's, yesses, yess'? Who knows?)
Anyways, if you have made it this far, I congratulate you. That is impressive. Why? I don't know. You'll find I don't know a lot of things. Buuut... to make a long story short, that's okay. Anyway, I hope you think this is a riot, because the other options don't look so good. Here's hoping I haven't scared you off yet!
~UCP (figure it out ^.^)
No comments:
Post a Comment